is thee greatest place on earth. Every time I leave Logan and get to visit this place, my spirits are immediately lifted. There's nothing like feeling like you belong somewhere. I don't know if the day will ever come that I don't consider this place home. I don't even have to be doing anything at all to be content. Last night my mom and I watched The Office together and then we just cuddled on the couch and talked about life and how great the future is going to be. I loved every second of it. And don't forget, when I come home, I get to hang with this boy

who reminds me that life is much more fulfilling when you get stoked about the simple things (i.e. jumping up and down in anticipation of eating a jolly rancher). Along with all of that I get to hang out with the coolest kids ever.
Spring break, please never end...please?
who reminds me that life is much more fulfilling when you get stoked about the simple things (i.e. jumping up and down in anticipation of eating a jolly rancher). Along with all of that I get to hang out with the coolest kids ever.
whaaaaaat? Katie blogging?? my life just got 1,000 times bigger.
ReplyDeleteAnd by bigger I meant better . . .
ReplyDeleteHa ha, Thanks Jules. I'll try to keep it up.
ReplyDelete