Saturday, May 23, 2009
My Day Off
So I'm in this biggest loser contest with my family. Instead of it being the person who loses the most weight that wins, it's the person who loses the most body fat in 12 weeks. We all had our body fat tested in a legit fashion, also known as the bod pod. Well anyway, I started this eating and exercise program called Body for Life. Pretty much you can't have any sugar 6 days of the week. You can still have fruit and other sugars that occur naturally in foods, but nothing more than that. Well one day a week you can eat WHAT EVER you want. And when I say what ever, I mean anything and everything! So today is my day off and I'm loving it! Thinking about my day off helps me to eat good on the rest of the days of the week. During the week when I am tempted by foods that won't help me get my dream bod, I just tell myself that I can wait to eat that food until my day off. The day off is pretty much the greatest invention for a diet in the history of great diet inventions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha katie you are so cool, you crack me up! And reading that was motivating to me because I was currently thinking of what junk I could eat and I'm not even remotely hungry. Keep up the great work I hope you wiiiiiiin!
ReplyDeleteKATES!!! You are looking so amazing don't know if I told you that on Friday! I bet you win!! Hope you enjoyed the day off saturday!
ReplyDeleteKatabes! I'm glad you started to blog, I don't know why I didn't know until just now but I'm sure happy about it! Keep it up girl you're incredible. I love you!!!
ReplyDelete