Friday, March 19, 2010

4 down, 9 to go

So two of my best friends and I have this goal to go to all of the temples in Utah before June 25th of this year. It has been challenging to find times when all three of us can go since we all live in different cities, but we're going to do it.

So far, it has been a great experience. I feel so lucky to have two AMAZING friends that not only can achieve this goal with me, but want to. Man, they are great! There is no place on Earth like the temple and I seem to forget how great it feels to be there until I go again. So far we have four done.
Oquirrh Mountain


Draper
(Professional Photographer)

Mount Timpanogos
(Don't mind my outfit.. I was home for the weekend and forgot to bring dress clothes/shoes)


Jordan River

3 comments:

  1. i like that you take a picture at all of them. cuuute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this . . . and i miss you immensely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rand! Jules! I miss you too. I keep thinking of things that I need to tell you, but then I forget them. Man, we NEED to talk more.

    ReplyDelete