Thursday, January 6, 2011

Updation!

So blog world, it's been awhile. Even though I haven't been posting, I've still been creeping. But I've decided that it's finally time for me to share what's been happening in my life. 


I have experienced some HUGE changes in the past couple of months. The first big thing is that I started my "career." That's right, I now have a big kid job with a salary (salary is another word for "working overtime and not getting paid for it"). I'm still working at RISE, but I am now a professional parent coordinator. This probably means nothing to all of you, but just know that it's legit.
 
Second, I am now a college graduate! I am really stoked about this. Although I loved college, I'm so happy to be done. It feels good. I'm pretty sure I'm done with school forever!

Third, I got hitched!
(Actual wedding pictures are coming)
I'm now Mrs. Draper! It still sounds kind of weird to me, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I LOVE being married. The weird thing is that it doesn't seem that different. I thought that I would all the sudden feel different and feel married, but I feel pretty much the same. And can I just say that I have the most amazing husband ever? For example, I get home from work today and there is a note from Jake on the table written on the back of a receipt just telling me how much he loves me andothermushystufflikethat. It made my day.

Other than some bad luck that we've run crashed into lately, we're living the dream! Now can all you people get hitched already? We need couple friends!

3 comments:

  1. Katabie we should be couple friends! We should! We should! I know we live kinda far away....but I think we could have a fantastic time dontcha think? Oh man I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha I love the note from jake :) gosh you guys are the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are we are we are!!!!! we love couple friends!!!!!!!! call us we should double! jared and jake would seriously be best friends!!!!!!!!
    call me sister!

    ReplyDelete